Synopsis World Market Intelligence's "Sociedad Anonima Hullera Vasco-Leonesa (HVL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sociedad Anonima Hullera Vasco-Leonesa"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Identifies crucial company information about "Sociedad Anonima Hullera Vasco-Leonesa" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy - Enhance your understanding of "Sociedad Anonima Hullera Vasco-Leonesa"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Key Highlights Sociedad Anonima Hullera Vasco-Leonesa (Sociedad Anonima) is an exploration and mining company. The company acquires, explores, and develops coal deposits. It operates Basque-Leon coal mines. Sociedad Anonima has interests in three vertical wells of the mine including Aurelio del Valle which has a draw-tower of 51 meters height and 664 meters profundidad, Emilio del Valle that has a gallows of 694 feet deep and 32 feet height, and Red Eloy wells which has a tower depth of 250 meters and height of 18 meters. It supplies coal to the electric energy sector. Sociedad Anonima is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: