Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Depression - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Depression (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Signs and symptoms include sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much, changes in appetite, anxiety, agitation or restlessness and physical problems, such as back pain or headaches. Treatment includes antidepressants, mood stabilizers or antipsychotics.
Report Highlights Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Depression - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Depression (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Depression (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Depression and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 2, 17, 37, 46, 5, 92, 32 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 14 and 8 molecules, respectively.
Depression (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Depression (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Depression (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Depression (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Depression (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Depression (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to Buy - Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Depression (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Depression (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global medical tourism market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Medical tourism refers to organized travel across countries to receive medical treatment. It usually involves traveling abroad for maintenance, enhancement or restoration of health through advanced healthcare facilities and treatment...
The global generic oncology drugs market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Generic oncology drugs assist in shrinking, controlling and destroying the cancer cells present in the human body. Furthermore, a few oncology drugs are widely prescribed by doctors to alleviate symptoms, including pain. They share the...
The global fertility services market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Fertility services refer to the procedures provided as a treatment for infertility. Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive or carry a full-term pregnancy. Among males, it is identified by a low sperm count or is a result of hormonal...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the fertility services market are Merck KGaA, Care Fertility, INVO Bioscience, Vitrolife, Monash IVF Group, Carolinas Fertility Institute, IntegraMed, Inc., New Hope Fertility Center, and Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. The global fertility services market is expected to grow from $16.948 billion in 2020 to $18.475...
Clinical decision support systems (CDSS) provide actionable information for improving the decision making abilities of the health professionals.However, the traditional CDSS platforms have drawbacks such as alert fatigue, diagnostic errors, workflow disruptions that can have detrimental effect on patients’ health outcomes as well as healthcare...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2021
Global Coronavirus Test Kits Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the coronavirus test kits market and it is poised to decline by $ 11.01 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over -23% during the forecast period. Our report on coronavirus test kits market provides a holistic analysis, market size and...
The global scintillator market reached a value of US$ 476.5 Million in 2020. Scintillators refer to materials which can absorb high-energy photons and incident particles such as protons, electrons and neutrons. The common scintillator materials include inorganic and organic crystals, organic liquids, and noble and scintillating gases. They...
196 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
Global Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays Market to Reach $36.3 Billion by 2026
- Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays refer to the set/collection of required tools, supplies and accessories necessary to perform a specific medical task. Common items included in these kits include gown, drapes,...
513 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Contrast Media is projected to reach US$5.3 billion by 2025, driven by the growing number of imaging procedures such as X-Rays, MRI, CT, and Ultrasound supported by the prevalence of chronic diseases among the growing global population and the ensuing diagnostic burden and demand for imaging...
Chronic Disease Prevalence
Diagnostic Imaging Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.