France Wound Closure Devices Market Outlook to 2024
- October 2017 •
- 84 pages •
- Report ID: 2505961
GlobalData’s new report, "France Wound Closure Devices Market Outlook to 2024", provides key market data on the France Wound Closure Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - Hemostats, Ligating Clips, Surgical Adhesion Barriers, Surgical Stapling Devices, Tissue Adhesives, Tissue Sealants and Wound Closure Strips.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Wound Closure Devices market segments - Hemostats, Ligating Clips, Surgical Adhesion Barriers, Surgical Stapling Devices, Tissue Adhesives, Tissue Sealants and Wound Closure Strips.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2010 to 2017 and forecast to 2024.
- 2017 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the France Wound Closure Devices market.
- Key players covered include Ethicon US LLC, Medtronic plc and Baxter International Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.