Summary The “Duty Free Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in duty free retail channel across the Europe.
Key Findings - Europe to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% to reach US$21.5 billion in 2019
- The UK will continue to be the largest market in 2019 with duty free sales of US$4.6 billion
- Personalized shopping experience is trending in Duty Free retail, especially in the UK, while Romania will close all duty free stores by 2015
- Personal care and Drinks will continue to be the largest product categories with cumulative share of 54%
- Gebr Heinemann and World Duty Free Group are the leading retailers in the region
Synopsis The “Duty Free Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019” report provides a comprehensive view of the duty free retail landscape. It includes:
- Covers 24 markets in Europe with thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors in the largest markets
- Current and forecast market sizes, share in the regional Duty Free sales and growth rates for the region and countries
- Current category market size and forecasts for top five markets, largest and the fastest growing categories and category groups in the region
- Major retailers, share in the regional Duty Free sales, key innovative retailers, and duty free retail trends
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 24 largest retail markets in European Duty Free retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies that are already operating in and those wishing to enter the Duty Free market
- Current and forecast market size for nine countries - identify markets that holds majority share in the region
- Performance of individual product categories across top five markets in the region for 2014 and 2019 - highlights important markets for a particular product category and the fastest growing market among them
- Analysis of latest trends, market dynamics (covering eight category groups), and key innovations in the European Duty Free retail space - insights that can be used for developing strategies in line with latest trends
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in countries across the region - utilize this information to target popular product categories and the emerging ones in respective Duty Free retail markets
- Competitive landscape, with analysis of key players - acquire information about store count, market share and latest developments for key Duty Free retailers in the region
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Global Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape Summary Global Duty Free market grew at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2012-2017 and registered sales of US$52.9 billion in 2017. Sales are expected to grow at an increased CAGR of 7.1% during...
144 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2018
About Duty-Free Retailing Duty-free retailing refers to the selling of goods through retail outlets that are exempt from the payment of certain local or national taxes or duties. The duty-free products are sold under the condition that the travellers who purchase them will transport these products out of the country. Technavio’s...
Global Fashion Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape Summary The "Global Fashion Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022", report published by GlobalData, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for Fashion duty free retail...
Duty Free Retailing in the Middle East & Africa, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape Summary The "Duty Free Retailing in the Middle East & Africa, 2017-2022", report published by GlobalData, provides analysis of current and forecast market data...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Pharmaceutical Retail Market. The report analyzes the pharmaceutical retail market by Distribution...
The UK Food & Grocery Market 2018-2023 Summary "The UK Food & Grocery Market 2018-2023", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the food & grocery market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the...
Food & grocery Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Food & grocery Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment...
73 pages •
By Wright Investors' Service
• Oct 2018
A textual analysis of the financial results for Duty Free International Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses and up to 10-year history of sales, earnings, dividends and security pricing. A business description of the company, including...
225 pages •
By Persistence Market Research
• Sep 2018
Report Synopsis This report offers an 8-year forecast for global pharmacy benefit manager market between 2018 and 2026.In terms of value, the pharmacy benefit manager market is expected to register a steady growth rate during the forecast period. This study demonstrates the pharmacy benefit manager market dynamics...
Food & grocery Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Food & grocery Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country...