Summary The “Duty Free Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in duty free retail channel across the Asia-Pacific.
Key Findings - Asia-Pacific to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% to reach US$37.6 billion in 2019
- Japan initiated a national campaign to boost overseas visitors in Japan; 10,000 new Duty Free stores are set to be open in the country
- South Korea, the largest Duty Free in the world and so in the region, will be pushed to second rank by China in 2019
- Chinese Duty Free sales is expected to reach US$12.1 billion by 2019 with a CAGR of 22.3%
- DFS Group and Lotte Duty Free are major retailers in the region
Synopsis The “Duty Free Retailing in Asia-pacific, 2014-2019” report provides a comprehensive view of the duty free retail landscape. It includes:
- Covers 12 markets in Asia-Pacific with thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors in the largest markets
- Current and forecast market sizes, share in the regional Duty Free sales and growth rates for the region and countries
- Current category market size and forecasts for top five markets, largest and the fastest growing categories and category groups in the region
- Major retailers, share in the regional Duty Free sales, key innovative retailers, and duty free retail trends
Reasons To Buy Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 12 largest retail markets in the Asia-Pacific Duty Free retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies that are already operating in and those wishing to enter the Duty Free market
- Current and forecast market size for nine countries - identify markets that holds majority share in the region
- Performance of individual product categories across top five markets in the region for 2014 and 2019 - highlights important markets for a particular product category and the fastest growing market among them
- Analysis of latest trends, market dynamics (covering eight category groups), and key innovations in the Asia-Pacific Duty Free retail space - insights that can be used for developing strategies in line with latest trends
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in countries across the region - utilize this information to target popular product categories and the emerging ones in respective Duty Free retail markets
- Competitive landscape, with analysis of key players - acquire information about store count, market share and latest developments for key Duty Free retailers in the region
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Off duty: Strong competition has caused industry exits over the past five years Abstract Duty Free Stores in Australia Duty free stores primarily sell goods to international travellers. Duty free stores are essentially warehouses that are licenced and controlled by Federal Government customs and excise...
144 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2018
About Duty-Free Retailing Duty-free retailing refers to the selling of goods through retail outlets that are exempt from the payment of certain local or national taxes or duties. The duty-free products are sold under the condition that the travellers who purchase them will transport these products out of the country. Technavio’s...
Scope of the Report The report titled “Global Airport Baggage Protection Market (2018-2022 Edition)”, provides an in-depth analysis of the global airport baggage protection market by value. The report also gives an insight of the global airport market and airport retail market by value and by segments. The report...
Global Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape Summary Global Duty Free market grew at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2012-2017 and registered sales of US$52.9 billion in 2017. Sales are expected to grow at an increased CAGR of 7.1% during...
Global Fashion Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape Summary The "Global Fashion Duty Free Retailing, 2017-2022", report published by GlobalData, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for Fashion duty free retail...
Duty Free Retailing in the Americas, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape Summary The "Duty Free Retailing in the Americas, 2017-2022", report published by GlobalData, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for duty retail sales...