The report Lighting Product Market in Indonesia to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for lighting products in Indonesia.
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible document with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report helps answer the following questions: - What is the current size of the lighting product market in Indonesia?
- How much lighting products are produced in Indonesia?
- How is the market split into different types of lighting products?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in this report: - Demand for lighting products, 2010-2021
- Production of lighting products, 2010-2021
- Lighting product market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments: Arc-lamps
Infra-red and ultra-violet lamps
Sealed beam lamps
Tungsten halogen lamps
Other filament lamps
Electric discharge lamps (fluorescent, hot cathode)
Electric discharge lamps (mercury or sodium vapour)
Electric ceiling and wall lights
Electric floor, table, desk and bedside lamps
Portable electric lamps
Other electric lamps and lighting fittings
Non-electric lamps and lighting fittings
Illuminated signs and name-plates
Parts of lighting products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following: - Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the lighting product market in Indonesia to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in this PDF format industry report. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
840 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- COVID-19’s Massive Economic Shock Reaches the Average Household. Lighting Fixtures & Luminaires Sales Dip by -7.2% as Discretionary Incomes Shrinks
- The global market for Lighting Fixtures & Luminaires is expected to slump by -7.2% in the year 2020 and thereafter recover to reach US$112.8 billion by the...
The automotive lighting market was valued at USD 26.49 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 39.77 billion by 2026, projecting a CAGR 6.55% during the forecast period. Global sales of cars and SUVs fell to just under 77 million units in 2020, down from a peak of almost 94.35 million units in 2017. The sector is projected...
The Global Specialty Lighting Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising penetration and decreasing cost of LEDs, high growth prospects in new applications, and increasing...
This report forecasts to 2024 US lighting fixture demand in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: indoor lighting fixtures, outdoor lighting fixtures, specialty lighting fixtures, and parts and accessories. Total demand is also segmented by market as follows:...
Abstract Building Lighting Control Systems Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of building lighting control systems. These systems are composed of multiple sensors and electronic components that are connected and installed in a building to regulate and manage lighting. Often, the...
Abstract Lighting and Bulb Manufacturing in China The Lighting and Bulb Manufacturing industry in China mainly manufactures electronic light bulbs (light generated by electronic current through tungsten filament) and gas discharge lamps (light generated by gas discharge when electronic current runs through...
Bright future: Industry revenue will likely increase as import competition declines Abstract Lighting & Bulb Manufacturing in the US Over the five years to 2019, the industry has struggled with import penetration and increasing input costs. Additionally, the increasing substitution of LEDs for traditional...
Abstract Street Lighting Fixtures Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of street lighting fixtures, which are attached to poles and used to illuminate streets, highways, parking lots and other roadway areas at night. Suppliers include manufacturers and wholesalers. This report excludes...
297 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Aug 2020
China’s demand for Lighting Fixtures has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
Bright future: The industry is expected to continue growing as the construction sector boosts demands for lighting Abstract Lighting Fixtures Manufacturing in the US The Lighting Fixtures Manufacturing industry manufactures various lighting fixtures for residential and nonresidential buildings. Over...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.