Oral Care in Chile

Oral Care in Chile

  • May 2017
  • 22 pages
  • Euromonitor International
Report ID: 258855
Chilean consumers stick to the basics when it comes to oral hygiene. The key categories in 2016 were toothpaste and manual toothbrushes; toothpaste accounted for 56% of value sales with CLP84.3 billion and manual toothbrushes accounted for a 25% value share, generating CLP36.7 billion. These two categories combined captured 81% of oral care value sales in 2016. The current value growth rate for oral care in 2016 was slightly higher than the review period current value CAGR of 6%. As oral care fa...

Euromonitor International’s Oral Care in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.

Product coverage:
Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.

Data coverage:
market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.

ORAL CARE IN CHILE
Euromonitor International
May 2017

LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES

Headlines
Trends
Competitive Landscape
Prospects
Category Data
Table 1 Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 2 Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 3 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 4 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 5 Sales of Toothpaste by Type: % Value Breakdown 2012-2016
Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2012-2016
Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2013-2016
Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses: % Value 2013-2016
Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Toothpaste: % Value 2013-2016
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 12 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 13 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Executive Summary
Growth Continues To Be Limited
Premium Products Continue To Gain Ground
Multinationals Continue To Lead
New Product Launches Dominated by Specification
the Forecast Is Slow, But Will Leave Room for Innovation
Key Trends and Developments
Health and Environment Concerns Intrude Into Beauty and Personal Care
Online Shopping Grows As Consumers Become More Connected
Consumers Continue To Look for Specialisation
Market Data
Table 14 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 15 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 16 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 17 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 18 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2016
Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2012-2016
Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2016
Table 21 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
Table 22 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
Table 23 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
Table 24 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 25 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 26 Forecast Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 27 Forecast Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Sources
Summary 1 Research Sources












Loading...

We are very sorry, but an error occurred.
Please contact support@reportbuyer.com if the problem remains.

Country=Chile Industry=Cosmetics ParentIndustry=PersonalCare Date=201705 Topic=MarketReport Publisher=EuromonitorInternational Price=1000