Life Insurance in Asia-Pacific
- October 2017 •
- 37 pages •
- Report ID: 2658729
Life Insurance in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Average annual wages in China according to MarketLine have increased by 82% between 2010 and 2016, rocketing up from $5,397 in 2010 to $9,809 in 2016. The real wage rise in 2016 alone has been estimated at 6.2%. The disposable income available to the average Chinese household has therefore increased strongly making meaning an increasing number of households are able to opt for insurance policies. Meanwhile the country’s insurance penetration rate (premium volume as a percentage of GDP) stands at 4.2% for 2016, as compared to the global average of 6.2%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific’s life insurance market?