Oil & Gas in Middle East
- September 2017 •
- 35 pages •
- Report ID: 2658900
Oil & Gas in Middle East industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Middle East oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Middle Eastern oil & gas market had total revenues of $76.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -19.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 3.4 billion BOE in 2016.
- OPEC members in the region such as Saudi Arabia and the UAE have been involved in a series of output cuts in recent months in order to boost oil prices globally. In a deal signed between OPEC members, Russia as well as some other non-OPEC nations like Kazakhstan, in 2016 agreed to reduce their combined output by 1.2 million barrels per day, in order to reduce supply to the market and thereby increase the crude oil prices in the long run. This reduction in production levels combined with low crude oil prices explains why the Middle Eastern oil and gas market has struggled in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Middle East
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Middle East
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Middle East oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Middle East oil & gas market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Middle East oil & gas market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Middle East oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Middle East’s oil & gas market?