Life Insurance in Europe
- October 2017 •
- 38 pages •
- Report ID: 2659113
Life Insurance in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The Italian life insurance market has witnessed very strong growth in recent years, as wages and disposable household incomes have recovered. Whilst the Italian market went through a difficult period prior to 2013 due to worsened macroeconomic conditions, a consistent increase in disposable income levels since 2014 onwards has allowed Italian buyers to once again enter this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Europe’s life insurance market?