Summary Defense Spending in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - Defense spending covers capital items, military personnel, government defense agencies, and related expenditure on defense and peacekeeping. The value of the market is taken to include both current and capital expenditure on the armed forces, including funding contributions to peacekeeping forces, such as the United Nations Peacekeeping Forces, defense ministries and other government agencies engaged in defense projects, paramilitary forces (when judged to be trained and equipped for military operations) and military space activities. Expenditure on personnel (including salaries and social services of both military and civil personnel, and retirement pensions of military personnel), procurement, research and development, infrastructure spending, military aid (taken as expenditure by the donor country) and general operations and maintenance are also included. Note that current expenditure on previous military activity such as veterans’ benefits, weapon destruction, demobilization, and defense conversion are all excluded, as is expenditure on civil defense.
- The Turkish defense spending market had a total budget allocation of $20,431.3m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 371,000 active serving personnel in 2019.
- The AKP has put forward its 2023 vision, a defense policy under which Turkey seeks to improve its defense market and lessen its reliance on imports.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the defense spending market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the defense spending market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey defense spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Turkey defense spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey’s defense spending market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Electronic-Nose (e-nose) Market was valued at USD 17.8 million in 2020. It is expected to reach USD 34.78 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.44% during 2021-2026. Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a significant potential that the market may introduce eNose to detect infected people, when robots equipped with e-noses can...
The global shape memory alloys market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Shape memory alloys (SMA) are various metallic elements that exhibit both pseudoelasticity and shape memory effect in response to changes in temperature and electromagnetic force. They can regain their original form after deformation and...
The global C4ISR market reached a value of US$ 111 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different...
KEY FINDINGS The global ATV and UTV market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.15% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising popularity of adventure sports and recreational activities, government rules supporting UTVs and ATVs, and growing demand for UTV and ATV in military vehicles, propel market growth. MARKET...
What’s Ahead for the Aerospace, Aviation and Defense Industry?--Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Suppliers This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities...
Driven by the new "green" government policies and the need to enhance capabilities and efficiencies, defense operators are turning to new power sources and energization mechanisms.Advances in energy storage and its applications today enable operators to provide "silent watch" solutions and use directed energy weapons and hybrid drive systems...
The silicon carbide market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 85.11 million in 2019 to US$ 211.84 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2020 to 2027. Silicon carbide is a crystalline compound of silicon and carbon. Distinguishing physical and chemical properties ensure its use in various industries. The physical...
The neuromorphic computing market is expected to be valued at USD 22,743 thousand in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 550,593 thousand by 2026, at a CAGR of 89.1% between 2021 and 2026. The need for better performing ICs, increase in demand for artificial intelligence and machine learning, and increasing number of cross-industry partnerships...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in ballistic protection market to 2026 by type (vehicle armor and body armor), by application (defense, homeland security, and civil), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World) The future of the global ballistic protection market looks promising with opportunities...
Global Thermal Imaging Market for Mobility Anticipated to Reach $3.22 Billion by 2025
Market Report Coverage - Thermal Imaging Market for Mobility
• Application Type – Automotive, Aerosapce and Defense, and Marine
• By Wavelength- Short, Medium, Long
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.