Gas Utilities in South Korea
- September 2017
- 30 pages
Gas Utilities in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
- The South Korean gas utilities industry had total revenues of $3,941.9m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -2.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,601.2 billion cubic feet in 2016.
- The market will continue to grow as South Korea builds relationships with US natural gas companies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gas utilities market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the gas utilities market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the South Korea gas utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the South Korea gas utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in South Korea’s gas utilities market?