Synopsis This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
Summary This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Italy. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Scope - Independent market sizing of the Italian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Italy
- The size of Italian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy - Italy Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides an overview of the private banking and wealth management sector.
Key Highlights - There were 257,379 HNWIs in Italy in 2015, who collectively held US$1.0 trillion in wealth.
- The Italian HNWI population decreased by 2.2% in 2015, following a 0.8% increase in 2014.
- The Italian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 11.2%, to reach 285,587 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 18.3% to reach US$1.2 trillion.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Italy Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 Summary Based on our proprietary datasets, “Italy Wealth Management: Market Sizing and Opportunities 2025” report analyzes the Italian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment.This includes...
China Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 Summary China’s affluent segment (including HNW and mass affluent individuals) accounted for a mere 4.9% of the total adult population in 2020. Despite the impact of COVID-19, the country’s wealth market has remained resilient,...
Canada Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 Summary Based on our proprietary datasets, “Canada Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities 2025” report analyzes the Canadian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This...
United States of America (USA) Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 Summary Based on our proprietary datasets, “United States (US) Wealth Management - Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025” report analyzes the US wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with...
Full of trust: An aging population and the growing number of wealthy households are anticipated to boost industry assets Abstract Trusts & Estates in the US Revenue for the Trusts and Estates industry, composed primarily of capital gains on trusted assets and ordinary dividends, exhibited substantial...
Abstract Investment Management Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers, which are also referred to as investors, of investment management services. Operators make investment decisions on behalf of investors, such as individuals or institutions, to achieve specified investment...
A good investment: Improved performance of the underlying assets will likely boost revenue and profit Abstract Private Equity, Hedge Funds & Investment Vehicles in the US This industry is composed of private equity funds, hedge funds, closed-end funds, unit investment trusts and other financial vehicles....
Trust issues: Investors’ lack of confidence in industry firms has negatively affected revenue Abstract Financial Planning and Investment Advice in Australia Establishments in the industry provide financial planning and advice to clients. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth...
Raising the stakes: Strong domestic sharemarket performance has supported revenue growth Abstract Financial Asset Investing in New Zealand The industry consists of trusts that primarily invest money on their own account in predominantly financial assets, including mortgages. The industry also includes...
Belfast - Comprehensive Overview of the City, PEST Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail Summary “City Profile - Belfast” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the...
Travel And Tourism
Real Gross Domestic Product
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.