The industry report package Sewing Machine Markets in Europe to 2021 offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for sewing machines in different European countries. The package includes sewing machine country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
The reports include historic market data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall sewing machine market size, 2010-2021 - Sewing machine market size by product segment, 2010-2021 - Growth rates of the overall sewing machine market and different product segments, 2010-2021 - Shares of different product segments of the overall sewing machine market, 2010, 2016 and 2021
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Automatic sewing machines Other sewing machines Sewing machine needles Other sewing machine parts
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the sewing machine market in different European countries? - How is the sewing machine market divided into different product segments? - How are the overall market and different product segments growing? - How is the market predicted to develop in the future? - What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the sewing machine market in different European countries to 2021 - Track industry development and identify market opportunities - Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects - Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
375 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Spinning Machines Market to Reach $7.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Spinning Machines estimated at US$5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Ring...
475 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Industrial Cleaning is projected to reach US$65.5 billion by 2025, driven by the growing focus shed on maintaining clean and healthy work environments as manufacturing companies seek to increase worker productivity and well-being and enhance manufacturing quality and standards. Build-up...
This IDC PlanScape looks at the importance of digital platform strategies for industrial machinery manufacturers. It discusses why manufactures have to integrate their operations much closer with ecosystem stakeholders than they did in the past. This includes closer integration with customers and closer collaboration with other third-party...
The global automated guided vehicle market was worth USD 4.55 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 11.70 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 17.01% over the forecast period (2020 - 2025). Lights-out automation has been the aimed result for various manufacturing facilities. Lights-out automation involves in fully automated systems...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Investment Casting Market Report
The global investment casting market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2019–2025.
The global investment casting market size is expected to reach revenue of close...
The industrial machinery market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 52,236.9 million in 2019 to US$ 79,343.9 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.20% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing urban population and growing demand for better infrastructure have led to the growth of the construction industry, which is expected to...
The Europe Thermal Interface Materials Market would witness market growth of 11.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). Thermal interface materials are applied between two hard surfaces for conducting heat and find its usage at times of greater demand for modern electronic devices. Commercial availability of different thermal...
Trends, opportunities and forecast in zinc market to 2025 zinc market by end use (construction and infrastructure, transportation, consumer goods, industrial machinery, and others), application (galvanizing, zinc base alloy, brass and bronze, zinc compounds, zinc semis, and others), process (hydrometallurgical and pyro metallurgical), by source...
The market for powder metallurgy is expected to register a CAGR of more than 4%, during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the powder metallurgy market is the increasing preference for powder metallurgy amongst automotive OEMs. - On the flipside, decreasing automotive production and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.