Telecommunication Services in Malaysia
- June 2020 •
- 43 pages •
- Report ID: 2880938 •
- Format: PDF
Telecommunication Services in Malaysia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The Telecommunication Services market is defined as the total volume and value of both the Fixed Line Telecommunications market and the Wireless Telecommunications market. The market volume here is defined as the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers.
- The Malaysian telecommunication services market had total revenues of $7.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The wireless segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $5.4bn, equivalent to 71.5% of the market’s overall value.
- Falling prices have forced companies to compete to maintain market share in the face of the market declining in value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Malaysia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Malaysia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Malaysia telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Malaysia telecommunication services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Malaysia telecommunication services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Malaysia telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Malaysia’s telecommunication services market?