Summary Telecommunication Services in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The Telecommunication Services market is defined as the total volume and value of both the Fixed Line Telecommunications market and the Wireless Telecommunications market. The market volume here is defined as the total number of fixed-line telephones and mobile subscribers.
- The Swiss telecommunication services market had total revenues of $8.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- The wireless segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $4.9bn, equivalent to 59.5% of the market’s overall value.
- Switzerland’s telecom sector is very sophisticated, enjoying one of the largest penetration rates in the OECD. The competitive Swiss mobile market is served by three network operators and a small number of mobile virtual network operators.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Switzerland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Switzerland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Switzerland telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Switzerland telecommunication services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Switzerland telecommunication services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Switzerland telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Switzerland’s telecommunication services market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC study examines the Canadian communication services sector market shares and provides a competitive overview of each market segment for the full year 2020. "The COVID-19 pandemic crisis underscores the importance of next-generation network technologies for digital transformation of enterprises and 21st century economies," says study...
The global telecom towers market was valued at 4342.520 thousand units in 2020, and it is projected to be 5308.088 thousand units by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.34% over the period 2021-2026. The leasing concept has enabled the MNOs to invest heavily in developing their infrastructure and reach across rural regions, thus bringing new revenues...
The microwave transmission equipment market was valued at US$ 3,135.6 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 5,330.1 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as technological enhancements in LTE advanced, 4G, and other new connectivity technology standards along with 5G is proliferating...
Wireless Telecommunication Services Global Industry Almanac - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Global Wireless Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value...
Telecom Convergence (2021) - Thematic Research
In an age of increasingly connected living, working, and playing, telecom operators are re-positioning themselves from conduits of commoditizing connectivity to all-round, end-to-end, and value-added digital service providers.
167 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Mar 2021
South Pacific Islands benefiting from improved international telecoms infrastructure The demand for data-based services in the Pacific region is growing, aligning with similar trends around the world. In particular, the demand for mobile broadband is increasing due to mobile services being the primary and most...
The Telecom Operations Management Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.57% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Rapid advancements of various technologies impacted the telecom industry, whether it’s the rise in the adoption of 5G and network-centric business models or new connected devices and applications has opened up significant...
The Edge Computing Market was valued at USD 2281.8 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 10,971.54 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 29.4% over the forecast period. Enterprises across industries are beginning to drive new levels of performance and productivity by deploying different technological innovations, like...
The Global Network Market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 11.37 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 40.25 billion by 2026 while registering a CAGR of 23.95% during the period of 2020-2025 (henceforth referred to as the forecast period). Presently, enterprise networks are under pressure,...
Abstract Managed VPN Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of managed virtual private network (VPN) services. Managed VPN services involve a third-party company, often a telecommunications or network service supplier, providing and overseeing the technologies that allow a...
Wholesale Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.