Summary Movies & Entertainment in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music.
- The Scandinavian movies & entertainment market had total revenues of $1,427.8m in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- The music & video segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $788.4m, equivalent to 55.2% of the market’s overall value.
- Such factors as video and music piracy have an impact on this market. In Scandinavia, the physical DVD business is crumbling.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the movies & entertainment market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the movies & entertainment market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia movies & entertainment market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia movies & entertainment market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia’s movies & entertainment market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The digital asset management market was valued at USD 2,962.2 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 8,158.6 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 18.46% during the period of 2021-2026. Owing to the growing push for digital engagement the creating and dissemination of digital content has increased significantly. According...
The 3D audio market is expected to grow from US$ 5,611.50 million in 2021 to US$ 15,000.34 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2021 to 2028. Continuous technological innovations in home audio systems and increasing demand for high-performance home theaters are propelling the adoption of 3D audios in these...
The United States Managed Services Market was valued at USD 44.75 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 72.88 billion at a CAGR of 8.44% during the forecast period 2021 - 2026. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, the technology companies had to move their infrastructure and databases online abruptly; the managed services market could...
The workplace services market in Europe is expected to reach US$ 54,267.14 million by 2028 from US$ 26251.31 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2021 to 2028. Enterprise mobility is a wide term that includes mobile virtualization, mobile device management, and mobile virtualization that drive productivity,...
The workplace services market in North America is expected to reach US$ 64,443.44 million by 2028 from US$ 36504.49 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028. Governments across all the regions pass regulations and laws in order to promote the economic and social welfare of the private sector companies....
30 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Aug 2021
While just a few global players own many of the top-selling personal accessories brands, the industry remains highly fragmented, with unbranded and private label products holding a significant share of sales. With the global trend towards increased digital device use, as well as increased values-driven consumption, leading personal accessories...
The Europe Cloud POS Market would witness market growth of 21.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2021-2027). Restaurants are implementing cloud POS systems to streamline client engagement and sales responsibilities. These solutions allow restaurant managers to keep track of and record transactions, as well as consumer purchase histories...
This study analyzes the global media and entertainment (M&E) video transcoding market (the base year is 2020).Video transcoders are used to convert content from a single input source to a wide array of output formats, definitions, resolutions, and file or live formats. This enables video to be delivered to diverse networked and handheld...
United States of America (USA) Sports Broadcasting Media (Television and Telecommunications) Landscape Summary The United States Media Landscape Report provides an overview of the television and telecommunications market in relation to sports broadcasting in the United States today, with top-level...
Tuned out: The continued rise of digital content platforms has interrupted industry revenue Abstract Television Broadcasting in New Zealand The industry includes firms that broadcast visual content on free-to-air television or on a subscription basis, which is often through a digital terrestrial broadcast,...
Media And Entertainment
Pay TV Subscriptions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.