Social media advertising spend in India stood at US$0.1 billion by end of 2014, accounting for 15.6% of total online advertising. During 2010-2014, Social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 61.9%. This growth is expected to continue in 2015 with brands expected to spend US$0.2 billion, representing an increase of 42.6% over 2014. Over the forecast period (2015-2019), Socintel360 expects Social media advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 30.6% to reach US$0.5 billion in 2019, accounting for 22.5% of the total online advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend database, covering in-depth trend analysis across segments and themes for a period of 10 years (2010-2019). This report provides trend analysis through charts and tables. The social media advertising spend database breaks down into following nine key areas -
- Market Share of Social Media: This report provides social media advertising spend growth dynamics, contextualizing it with broader online advertising spend.
- Budget Allocation: This report provides budget allocation by key segments including advertising, staffing, consulting, and technology.
- Channel Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by desktop and mobile channels.
- Format Split: This report provides break down by the following formats: Display Ad Spend Video Ad Spend Each of the format segments above is broken down further into channel – desktop and mobile.
- Industry Split: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend across 14 key industry verticals. Food & Beverages Health & Beauty Technology & ICT Services Leisure Travel & Tourism Financial Services Automotive Media Entertainment Telecoms Retail Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Public Sector Real estate Education
- Advertising Objectives: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key marketing objectives: Branding Direct Sales Lead Generation/Increase Traffic Product Launch ? - By Gaming: This report provides breakdown of social gaming advertising spend by following categories: Around Games & Apps Environment Ad Spend In Game Environment Ad Spend In Game Immersive Ad Spend Exclusive Advertising Games Spend
- By Social Networking Sites: This report provides breakdown of social media advertising spend by key platforms (sites) for a period of 5 years (2010-2014).
- Macroeconomic, Business and Consumer Drivers: Data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Advertising in India Summary Advertising in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis...
"These digital service opportunities could represent USD441 million of revenue in the Middle East and North Africa in 2022 – equivalent to 0.9% of our core mobile service revenue forecast for the region." The Middle East and North Africa is one of the most rapidly-growing regions worldwide for operators’ digital services. Revenue...
"The digital verticals analysed in this report could represent a combined revenue of USD26.1 billion worldwide by 2022." We expect rapid growth worldwide in operators’ revenue from mobile money and payments, mobile commerce, digital advertising, and mobile identity management. However, this revenue is not guaranteed: operators need...
Vast amounts of data, faster processing power, and increasingly smarter algorithms are powering artificial intelligence (AI) applications and use cases across consumer, enterprise, and government markets around the world, enabling machines to speak, listen, move, and make decisions in unprecedented ways. As AI technologies and deployments...
105 pages •
By Beige Market Intelligence
• Apr 2017
The report “Global Stock Images Market – Strategic Assessment and Forecast 2017–2022” considers the present scenario of the global stock images market and its strategic assessment for the period 2015–2021. It includes detailed study of several market drivers, trends, and restraints. The report also profiles the leading three...
30 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• May 2017
Social media developments are fascinating and exciting. They show the great potential of the new communication and information tools that are becoming available thanks to the internet, Web 2.0, email, broadband infrastructure and mobile phones and tablets. However, for these new social media tools to succeed, they need to be fully and totally...
Online Consumer Payments: Sizing the Opportunity Summary This report examines the online consumer payments market in 28 global markets, considering the overall market size and its development, as well as the importance of mobile devices as opposed to desktop and laptop computers. The report also breaks down the...
Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing Summary Multichannel marketing (MCM) refers to the integration of various marketing channels into an overall synergetic strategy. Utilization of information from all the channels in a feedback loop is termed closed-loop marketing...
95 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Feb 2017
The sharing economy movement matures and e-commerce continues to thrive The “sharing economy” movement is maturing and citizens and corporations alike have accepted that popular business models like Uber and Airbnb seem here to stay. This has caused the traditional industries with vested interests in these markets to...
59 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2016
About Digital Marketing Digital marketing is the most active and the fastest growing marketing technique. The growth can be attributed to global digitalization trend. Every minute, an estimated 650,000 search queries are raised on Google, more than 700 videos are hosted on YouTube, over 700,000 status updates and 500,000 comments are...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.