CSIL Market Research report Qatar Furniture Outlook is part of CSIL Country Furniture Outlook Series, covering at present over 70 countries.
The report analyses the furniture market in Qatar through main demand determinants, furniture consumption and per capita furniture spending.
It includes figures for furniture production in the country and main productive factors (forest area, resources, distribution of land, imports of wood-based panels, imports of woodworking machinery).
The international trading activities (Imports and Exports of furniture) are also illustrated with tables and graphs for:
- Countries of destination/origin of furniture;
- Furniture trade by segment (upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, parts of furniture, parts of seats) and by country/area;
- World comparison for the imports/consumption and exports/production ratios, placing all the statistics in a broader context.
Further analysis (market potential and business climate):
- Prospects of the furniture industry;
- Assessments of market potential;
- How easy is to do business in the country;
- Cross-country comparisons.
Who are the top players in the area? The report provides information (Name, Activity, Product Portfolio and Web) for 40 manufacturers and distributors operating in Qatar and the competitive system description. International furniture fairs and professional furniture magazines are also indicated.