The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2016-2026
- July 2016 •
- 162 pages •
- Report ID: 2979261
Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training market is expected to value US$13.3 Billion in 2016 and is expected to increase to US$17.7 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.90% during the forecast period. In terms of segments, the Military Simulation and Virtual Training market is split into three segments: Flight Simulators, Maritime Simulators, and Combat Simulators. Flight Simulators is estimated to account for 59.2% of the overall sector, followed by Maritime Simulators with a share of 20.7% and Combat Simulators with a share of 20.1%.
The Military Simulation and Virtual Training market is expected to be led by North America with a share of 36.1% over the forecast period, followed by Europe with 25.6%, and Asia Pacific at 25.3%. The Middle Eastern market for Military Simulation and Virtual Trainings is expected to account for 7.9%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a collective share of 5.1%.
Factors such as internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by the various armed forces across the world are driving the demand for conventional and unconventional military hardware and software, and as the world emerges from the crippling fiscal crisis of 2008, there are a number of factors encouraging militaries around the world to cut down on live training programs. Environmental issues and high energy prices are two major factors driving this change.
In these circumstances, the simulator and virtual training industry is gaining attention from militaries around the world.
The report offers “The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2016-2026” detailed analysis of the global Military Simulation and Virtual Training market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for Military Simulation and Virtual Trainings.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the Military Simulation and Virtual Training market during 2016–2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the Military Simulation and Virtual Training market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the Military Simulation and Virtual Training market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Military Simulation and Virtual Training market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the Military Simulation and Virtual Training segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global Military Simulation and Virtual Training industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Boeing, CAE, Saab AB, L-3 Link Simulation & Training, DCNS, Airbus, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc., Teledyne Brown Engineering Inc., Thales, HAVELSAN, The DiSTI Corporation, ZedaSoft Inc., Fidelity Technologies Corporation, VirTra Systems, Meggitt Training Systems.
- The Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market, valued at US$13.3 billion in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.90% over the 2016-2026 period, to US$17.7 billion by 2026
- The market consists of three simulation categories: flight, combat, and maritime. Flight simulators are expected to account for 59% of the global military simulation market, followed by maritime simulators and combat simulators with shares of 21% and 20%, respectively
- North America dominates the sector with a share of 36.4%, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific with shares of 25.4% and 25.2%, respectively.
The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military simulators, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military Simulator segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military Simulation and Virtual Training Market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Simulation and Virtual Training Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military Simulation and Virtual Training Market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the military Simulation and Virtual Training Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military simulator providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.