This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology - Flow Cytometry - Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice diagnostic testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global contact lenses market size is projected to reach USD 10.2 billion by 2025 from USD 7.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.7%. Market growth is driven mainly by the growing prevalence of myopia, increasing preference for contact lenses over prescription eyeglasses, and the ever-increasing geriatric population worldwide. The untapped...
Operating Room Management Market Research Report by Solutions (Anesthesia Information Management Systems, Data Management and Communication Solutions, Operating Room Scheduling Solutions, Operating Room Supply Management Solutions, and Performance Management Solutions), by Component (Services and Software), by Deployment Mode, by End...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Sep 2020
Major players in the neurosurgery devices and equipment market are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Stryker, Conmed Corporation and Smith & Nephew. The global neurosurgery devices and equipment market is expected to decline from $3.7 billion in 2019 to $3.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -16%. The...
230 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Oct 2020
Medication Adherence Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth And Change provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medication adherence market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the...
Patient Handling Equipment Market Research Report by Product (Ambulatory Aids, Bathroom Safety Supplies, Mechanical Equipment, Medical Beds, and Non-mechanical Equipment), by Type of Care (Bariatric Care, Critical Care, Fall Prevention, and Wound Care), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The...
Cardiac Ablation Market Research Report by Type (Catheter Ablation, Hybrid Surgical-catheter Ablation, and Surgical Ablation), by Application (Cardiac Rhythm Management and Open Surgery), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Cardiac Ablation Market is expected to grow from...
Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Value forecast, New Business Opportunities and Companies: Outlook By Type, Application, By End User and By Country, 2020- 2026 The study predicts the short term and long term trends that can shape up the future of the Assisted Reproductive Technology market including the COVID-19...
Clinical Laboratory Services Market Value forecast, New Business Opportunities and Companies: Outlook By Type, Application, By End User and By Country, 2020- 2026 The study predicts the short term and long term trends that can shape up the future of the Clinical Laboratory Services market including the COVID-19 pandemic...
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Market Value forecast, New Business Opportunities and Companies: Outlook By Type, Application, By End User and By Country, 2020- 2026 The study predicts the short term and long term trends that can shape up the future of the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft market including the COVID-19 pandemic...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.