This new 1,172-page report contains 256 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
- Review of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment: - Home/Personal Testing - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Emergency Rooms - Operating/Recovery Suites - ICUs/CCUs - Cancer Clinics; - Ambulatory Care Centers; - Surgery Centers - Nursing Homes - Birth Centers
and by test category: - Routine and Special Chemistry - Microbiology/Infectious Diseases - Hematology; - Flow Cytometry ; - Coagulation - Immunoproteins - Drugs of Abuse - TDM - Endocrine Function - Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures. - Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing products. - Alternative business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files. Contains 1,172 pages and 256 table.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Global COVID-19 Partnering report provides the full collection of COVID-19 disease deals signed between the world’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since the start of 2020. This fast moving dealmaking report is updated twice monthly and sent to you by email over the 12 month subscription. Trends in...
North America Brain Aneurysm Treatment Market Forecast to 2027- Covid-19 Impact and Analysis by Type, Condition, and End User The North America brain aneurysm treatment market is expected to reach US$ 1,978.12 Mn by 2027 from US$ 680.71 Mn in 2019; the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% during 2020-2027. The growth of the...
185 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• May 2020
Medical Aesthetic Devices market worldwide is projected to grow by US$6.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 9.8%. Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 10.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this...
2020 UK Hospital Microbiology Analyzers and Consumables for 100 Tests: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Technology and Instrumentstion Review, Emerging Opportunities This new report contains 886 pages, 67 tables, and presents a comprehensive opportunities in the UK hospital infectious...
2020 Italy Hospital Infectious Disease Market for 100 Tests: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation and Opportunities This new report contains 887 pages, 72 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Italian hospital infectious disease...
Get an in-depth analysis of COVID-19 impact on the global peripheral catheters market. The peripheral intravenous catheters market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019–2025. The global peripheral intravenous catheters market is growing at a steady rate due to the rising incidence of trauma cases (accident...
The European economy is on track to grow at a good pace over the forecast period. Coupled with several large regional tenders that are expected this year, the ultrasound market is projected to see a slight uptick in demand. Governments across Europe are focusing on the promotion and support of industrial research. Several tax incentives have...
The rising number of travellers visiting the European countries is one of the main factors influencing the European tourism sector.In case of unexpected health issues or accidental cases, travellers seek for instant medical treatment. Moreover, several travellers opt for air ambulance service or medical repatriation services for traveling...
This IDC Perspective discusses unlocking of social determinants of health (SDoH).SDoH is top of mind for healthcare organizations, but most are confused about how to incorporate and integrate social, human, behavioral, and clinical services. With a culture that supports community programs out of altruism, the need to build programs that demonstrate...
Endoscopic Instruments - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020SummaryThe Medical Devices sector report, “Endoscopic Instruments - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides an overview of Endoscopic Instruments currently in pipeline stageThe report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.