Software in Mexico
- March 2020 •
- 52 pages •
- Report ID: 3016359 •
- Format: PDF
Software in Mexico industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The software market is defined as revenues generated from both sales of, and subscriptions to, various software packages and offerings. The market includes both signed deals that remain under contract, and the annual revenues associated with new contracts signed, within a particular calendar year. This excludes sales opportunities for third- party services providers.
- The Mexican software market had total revenues of $5.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% between 2015 and 2019.
- The business process applications segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $2.0bn, equivalent to 35.3% of the market’s overall value.
- The majority of software in Mexico is imported; however, the domestic market is strengthening and there are currently more than 200 related companies that employ more than 160,000 people in the country.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the software market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the software market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico software market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Mexico software market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Mexico software market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Mexico’s software market?