Summary New Cars in Vietnam industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The Vietnamese new cars market had total revenues of $9.1bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.4% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 25.5% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 197.8 thousand units in 2018.
- The new cars market is a volatile market which swifts accordingly with consumer confidence.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the new cars market in Vietnam
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the new cars market in Vietnam
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Vietnam new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Vietnam new cars market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Vietnam new cars market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Vietnam new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Vietnam’s new cars market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global Traffic Management size to grow from USD 35.3 Billion in 2021 to USD 61.9 Billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.9% during the forecast period. The presence of various key players in the ecosystem has led to competitive and diverse market. The market include a high growth rate for the adoption of eco friendly...
Just like new: Demand for industry products will likely increase as the economy recovers Abstract New Car Dealers in the US The New Car Dealers industry is highly fragmented and experiences a very low level of market share concentration. In 2019, the four largest industry operators are expected...
The overall thermoelectric generator market is projected to grow from USD 406 million in 2021 to USD 635 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2021 to 2026. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the thermoelectric generator market from 2021 to 2026. Thermoelectric generators and thermoelectric materials that were...
Revving up: Demand for industry products will likely continue to grow, driving up industry revenue Abstract Catalytic Converter Manufacturing The Catalytic Converter Manufacturing industry produces devices containing a catalyst for converting pollutant gases in vehicle exhaust systems; therefore, demand...
Reliable demand: High used car sales are expected to support revenue in 2021 Abstract Motor Vehicle Parts Retailers in Ireland Industry operators sell motor vehicle parts, including batteries, spark plugs, tyres and electrical components, to private and commercial customers. Wholesale activities, such...
Motoring on: Car usage has recovered in the current year, boosting demand for replacement parts Abstract Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories Manufacturing in the UK Companies in this industry manufacture parts and accessories for use in motor vehicles. Parts include brakes, gearboxes, electrical and...
Picking up speed: Revenue is set to rise slightly in 2021-22 as motorists return to the roads Abstract Motor Vehicle Parts Wholesaling in the UK Companies in this industry wholesale a wide variety of motor vehicle parts and accessories, including tyres, spark plugs, engines and batteries. Retail sales direct...
Abstract Global Auto Parts & Accessories Manufacturing Over the five years to 2019, the Global Auto Parts and Accessories Manufacturing industry is expected to benefit from improving global economic conditions. Per capita income levels have climbed across the globe and the burgeoning middle classes in emerging...
Automotive Material Trends - Global Sector Overview and Forecast to 2035 (Q2 2021 Update) Summary For some time, the automotive industry has been under pressure to change the way it designs and builds vehicles, due to factors such as the increasing impact of passenger and pedestrian safety requirements...
Automotive Megatrends and Markets - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update) Summary Automotive Megatrends and Markets - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update), a recent research publication reviews development in major automotive global markets - with a particular emphasis...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.