Menswear: Global Industry Guide, MarketLine
- May 2015 •
- 148 pages •
- Report ID: 3017669
Global Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global menswear market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global menswear market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global menswear market with five year forecasts
The global menswear market had total revenues of $438.0bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2010 and 2014.
Clothing, Footwear, Sportswear & Accessories Retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global menswear market in 2014. Sales through this channel generated $235.3bn, equivalent to 53.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.8% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $553.6bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global menswear market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global menswear market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global menswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global menswear market in relation to its regional counterparts?