Summary Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in Italy provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Key Findings - The Dairy and Soy market in Italy is among the fastest growing in Western Europe
- This growth will be driven by Dairy's health positioning, as consumers look for nutrients such as calcium or probiotics that meet age-specific needs, such as developing or maintain bone health
- However the recent weak economy has driven consumers to look for value-for-money products
- The nutritional needs of older consumers are especially important, as they eat almost a quarter of all Dairy and Soy products in Italy
Synopsis Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in Italy identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate. Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Italian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Dairy, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2009-2019 for Italy, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Dairy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Italy-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Italian Dairy consumers. This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Drinkable Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Drinkable Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Drinkable Yogurt market of...
Drinkable Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Italy - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Drinkable Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Italy - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Drinkable Yogurt market in Italy. Yogurt...
Summary Italy's Dairy and Soy Food market, the smallest among major global economies, is forecast to show slow growth at a CAGR of 0.4% over 2015-2020. However, the second lowest number of per capita consumption occasions among major European economies points out to opportunities to encourage more frequent consumption by capitalizing...
Summary This report presents data on the Yogurt consumption trends in Italy. It analyzes Yogurt consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It examines the components of change in the market for the historic (2010-2014) and forecast (2014-2019) years by volumes and values, as well as the manner in which changes...
Summary This report presents data on the Drinkable Yogurt consumption trends in Italy. It analyzes Drinkable Yogurt consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It examines the components of change in the market for the historic (2010-2014) and forecast (2014-2019) years by volumes and values, as well as the...