ALFA, S.A.B. de C.V. (ALFA) is a diversified company that operates in the petrochemical, food processing, automotive, telecommunication, and oil and gas sectors. The company comprises five business groups, namely, Alpek, Nemak, Sigma, Axtel and Newpek. Alpek produces polyesters, plastics and chemicals. Nemak develops and manufactures high technology aluminum components for the power train and body structure of automotives. Sigma produces processed meats, cheese, yoghurt and prepared meals. It also owns a large refrigerated food distribution network in Latin America. Axtel provides information technologies and communications services. Newpek explores for hydrocarbons and produces oil and gas. Alfa’s products and services cater to the food, beverages, consumer products, packaging, automotive, and energy markets; and enterprise, residential, and government customers. The company and its subsidiaries have operational presence in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. ALFA is headquartered in San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico.
Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V. (ALFAA) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Global Oil and Gas Bid Round Outlook, H1 2021 - Licensing Rounds in 2021 Remain Low Due to the Impact of COVID-19, Although Expectations have Grown for the Coming Years
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the licensing activity in 2020, with many rounds being cancelled...
The Refractometers market report analyses companies, market size outlook across types, applications, countries along with competitive strategies, trends, drivers, opportunities and market developments. The base year for the study is 2020 and the forecast period is from 2021 to 2028.
The global Refractometers market is poised to register...
The global drilling and completion fluids market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Drilling and completion fluids are highly filtered compounds that are used for oil and gas extraction activities. Drilling fluid, or drilling mud, is usually a composite liquid that is primarily used for minimizing...
As the global chemicals industry is at the onset of the recovery phase, companies are focusing on identifying and monetizing new opportunities in the industry. The majority of the chemical industries are likely to record volume growth of 4% to 8% in the short term, depending on the chemical sub-segment and product portfolio. A large volume...
The hydraulic fracturing market is projected to reach USD 50.2 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 34.8 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Increasing shale exploration and production activities globally and growing demand for hydraulic fracturing technology with increasing requirement for energy is the main driver...
The global instrument calibrator market is expected to grow from US$ 1,277.57 million in 2021 to US$ 1,854.03 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2021–2028. Calibration is the process of comparing unknown values obtained for devices under test (DUT) to a known value reference standard.In pharmaceutical...
The global oil conditioning monitoring market is expected to grow from US$ 982.96 million in 2021 to US$ 1,572.93 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2021–2028. Hundreds of oil samples are analyzed every day by specialist service laboratories and large plant operators for a variety of constituents to detect...
The oil conditioning monitoring market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 321.97 million in 2021 to US$ 513.81 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028. Rising demand for power generation is bolstering the growth of the market.Industry machinery and other equipment designers and manufacturers...
The power quality equipment market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 10,620.3 million in 2021 to US$ 15,963.1 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2021 to 2028. Telecommunications have undergone significant developments in recent years.In addition to voice communications, fast data transmission...
This IDC Perspective discusses the outlook for the oil and gas industry in response to the challenges today. In addition to the falling oil prices, the industry today is confronted with numerous crisis, including the COVID-19 pandemic, environmental challenges, and energy security, to name a few. Several technologies are available to help...
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.