Summary “Private Label - Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach” is a report published by Canadean with a detailed analysis about the quality of private label goods, organizations plans on adoption and strengthening of private label, also coverage of their apprehensions about private label brands and retailers.
Key Findings - Overall, 61% of executives indicate that private label goods are of the same quality to national brands.
- The quality of private label goods is expected to increase over the next three years along with increase in market share of private label groceries and surge in consumer trust about private label.
- Consumers are attracted towards private label goods mainly due to their low-cost and ready availability.
- Even though executives view private label as threat to branded products, the majority of them are not planning to produce or distribute private label goods over the next three years.
Synopsis This report examines global FMCG industry executives' opinions about the prospects of private label goods and their impact on companies strategies and expansion plans. It also highlights the key factors influencing consumers towards private label and indicates the countermeasures adopted by organizations to mitigate private label threats.
Private Label - Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach also includes:
- A quality evaluation of private label goods: examine organizations views about future prospects of quality of private label goods and their comparison with branded labels.
- Future of private label goods: provides information about organizations plans to produce or distribute private label goods over the next three years.
- Countermeasures against private label challenges: identify steps taken by companies to reduce threats presented by private label products.
- Key drivers: determine important factors which have enhanced the growth of private label in recent years.
- Consumer perception: ascertain consumer's knowledge about private label products and how much value they hold
- Premium branded offerings: examine organizations views on introducing a premium ranges to their product portfolio over the next three years.
Reasons To Buy - Restructure production and distribution plans of private label goods by using the trends highlighted within the report.
- Make effective business decisions by utilizing the steps highlighted to counter potential private label threats.
- Alter product offerings by following the key factors which are influencing consumers and get a deeper understand of their opinions regarding private label products.
- Strengthen existing ranges by using the approaches adopted to improve performance of your private label lines.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
KEY FINDINGS Cannabis is a psychoactive drug which is mainly used for medicinal and recreational purposes. The global cannabis testing market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 11.44% over the forecast period of 2018-2026. The market is mainly being driven by an increase in the number of testing facilities acquired as a strategic...
KEY FINDINGS Text Analytics Market in Europe is expected to exhibit a substantial growth over the forecast period of 2018-2026 by growing at a CAGR of 19.80%. Monetizing of social media analytics, the emergence of multilingual text analytics to break the language barrier, growing social media and smartphone users and the...
KEY FINDINGS Asia-Pacific dominated the global polyolefin market by accounting for the highest revenue share in 2017, and it is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period of 2018-2026 by exhibiting a CAGR of 6.85%. MARKET INSIGHTS The availability of cheap skilled labour...
KEY FINDINGS The Global population health management market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 20.78% over the forecast years of 2018-2026. The key factors driving the market growth are increasing healthcare expenditure, government spending, rising need for cost-effective healthcare for the growing geriatric population, the...
KEY FINDINGS Cannabis testing is majorly carried out to detect the presence of heavy metals, impurities, residual solvents, pesticides or chemicals in order to assure the safety of cannabis for medicinal use. The North American cannabis testing market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 10.51% over the forecast years...
KEY FINDINGS The global text analytics market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 17.44% during the forecast period of 2018-2026. The major factors contributing to this market growth are increasing industry-specific applications of the market and monetization of social media analytics. MARKET INSIGHTS The...