Male Toiletries in India
- October 2016
- 33 pages
Male Toiletries in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the male toiletries market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the male toiletries market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key male toiletries market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India male toiletries market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India male toiletries market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the India male toiletries market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the India male toiletries market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India male toiletries market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in India's male toiletries market?
The male toiletries market consists of retail sales of male razors and blades, male shaving preparations and male shaving after care products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions in this report have been carried out using 2015 average exchange rates.
The Indian male toiletries market generated total revenues of $442.8m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 1,017.2 million kilograms in 2015.
The country's economic boom and increased urbanization have put the products within the reach of a greater number of consumers; fuelling growth of Indian male toiletries market.