Pantheon Resources plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2016
- June 2017
- 31 pages
Pantheon Resources plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures.
Its scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
Pantheon Resources plc, Valuation and Financial Data, 2012-2016 6
Pantheon Resources plc, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 6
Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 6
Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016 7
Pantheon Resources plc, E&P Costs Trends 8
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 8
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2012-2016 8
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, Per boe 9
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By boe, 2012-2016 9
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses Per boe, By Country/Region, 2012-2016 10
Oil and Gas Performance Metrics 11
Recent Developments 12
Pantheon Resources plc - Recent Developments 12
May 19, 2017: Pantheon Resources Provides Operational Update 12
Mar 31, 2017: Pantheon Resources Interim Results For Six Months Ended 31 December 2016 14
Mar 15, 2017: Pantheon Resources Announces Notice Of Interim Results And Operational Update 19
Jan 26, 2017: Pantheon Resources: Discovery And Successful Conclusion Of Drilling Operations At The Vobm#2h Sidetrack Well 20
Dec 30, 2016: Pantheon Resources Provides Update On Tyler & Polk Counties Operations 20
Dec 16, 2016: Pantheon Resources Provides AGM Statement 22
Dec 12, 2016: Pantheon Resources appoints senior independent non-executive director 22
Nov 29, 2016: Pantheon Resources Provides Operational Update 23
Nov 23, 2016: Pantheon Resources Announces Final Results For The Year Ended 30 June 2016 24
Nov 01, 2016: Pantheon Resources: Spudding Of VOBM#4 Well, Tyler County 26
Secondary Research 28
Primary Research 29
Data Information Sources 29
Company Source 29
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 29
Other Sources 29
Expert Panel Validation 29
Data Definition 30
Oil and Gas Reserves 30
Units of Measure 30
About GlobalData 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Pantheon Resources plc, Key Facts 5
Table 2: Pantheon Resources plc, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016 6
Table 3: Pantheon Resources plc, Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016 7
Table 4: Pantheon Resources plc, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2012-2016 8
Table 5: Pantheon Resources plc, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, US$/boe, 2012-2016 9
Table 6: Pantheon Resources plc, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, US$/boe, By Country/Region, 2012-2016 10
Table 7: Pantheon Resources plc, Oil and Gas Performance Metrics, 2012-2016 11
List of Figures
Figure 1: Pantheon Resources plc, Share Price Performance, GBP/Share, 2012-2016 6
Figure 2: Pantheon Resources plc, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, US$/boe, 2012-2016 9
Figure 3: Pantheon Resources plc, Oil and Gas Performance Metrics, 2012-2016 11