Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Connectivity
- August 2015 •
- 70 pages •
- Report ID: 3186640
People are looking to connect more with family and friends, with feelings of stress and hectic lives rife. They are looking for an increasing number of quality moments and seek the enjoyments of the finer things in life. Alongside this, and just as importantly for some, establishing a connection with brands is crucial, with brands looking to capitalize on this by forming deep and long-lasting connections with consumers early on. It highlights the need for consumers to feel connected and affiliated with a certain product or brand, with the use of celebrities when promoting products one way in which brands try to reach out to consumers.
- Advancements in technology has made maximizing personal relationships much easier, with consumers living in a world connected and, to an extent, governed by technology
- Social media has been the gateway to an elevated platform in terms of linking celebrity to fan, allowing for a connection previously unavailable
- Craft products position and pride themselves on the extra level of care, attention and dedication they provide. This is sought after by consumers who choose to have products 'the way they like it', making them feel closer to the product and the brand
Canadean's Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Connectivity report is a comprehensive analysis of global attitudes in the food, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and personal care categories. The report details current and future expectations of behavior derived from the survey responses of 52,000 global consumers in 48 countries. As well as highlighting opportunities in new product development, there is also insight on positioning and retail strategy, besides analysis of consumer profiling and targeting.
What else does this report offer?
- An investigation of the Connectivity consumer mega-trends and how they are presenting themselves on a global, regional, and country basis
- Key attitudes and behaviors influencing consumption patterns globally
- Proposals on how you should best target these global consumption patterns
- Detailed comparisons that provide insight into regional and country attitudes towards Connectivity
- Key recommendations for manufacturers from product, targeting and retail perspectives as they are reflected in the four main categories of food, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and personal care.
Reasons To Buy
- This report brings together detailed consumer analysis to provide actionable insight into the behavior of consumers. It follows a strict, yet easy to follow format, illustrating and providing the story behind the regional and country analysis
- A comprehensive understanding of the key attitude and behaviors influencing consumption based around connection along with recommendations of how to best target the trend is provided
- Regional comparisons granting unique insight into the varying regional and country attitudes
- Key recommendations from a product, targeting and retail perspective and how this related to the Connectivity trend
- Exclusive analysis from a global survey based on 48 countries, presented to ensure that the content is applied and relevant to stake-holders across the supply-chain
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing l consumer behavior
- Identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Understand the importance of being led by the consumer in the FMCG market and define your strategies with insight on what your customers really want
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the twenty key trends and sub-trends that influence global consumption habits and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Access strategic recommendations around new formulation, better positioning, packaging development and targeting to determine how the trends will evolve and to future-proof your new product development