Summary The Italian furniture market is the second highest in volume in Europe. The retail market for furniture and floor coverings recorded sales of EUR17.7 billion in 2014, which is anticipated to observe a CAGR of -0.1% over the next five years, to reach EUR17.6 billion by 2019. However, the sector was a victim of economic uncertainties and recorded negative growth over the historic period. Reduced purchasing power will continue to have a negative impact on the sector.
Key Findings - Home furniture and homewares retailers account for 89.4% of the total sales of furniture and floor coverings
- Furniture was the largest category with 70.8% within the group in 2014 and also remains as the largest category during the forecast period.
- Expectations of an increase in government support for the residential sector and continuing consumer interest in cheaper furniture will provide some growth opportunities to the furniture and floor coverings market.
- Online spending on furniture and floor coverings is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21.9% in 2014-2019.
Synopsis “Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Italy- Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting furniture and floor coverings retail dynamics for floor coverings and furniture from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of furniture and floor coverings products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Home furniture and homewares retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; online; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key furniture and floor coverings retailers operating across Italy and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on furniture and floor coverings sector in the Italian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in furniture and floor coverings category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including floor coverings and furniture, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the furniture and floor coverings market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the furniture and floor coverings market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The US memory foam mattress and pillow market are projected to reach values more than $8 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of approximately 9% during 2017-2023. The market research report also offers market size analysis in terms of unit shipment volumes during the forecast period. The presence of various online retailers such as Amazon,...
A mattress is a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as a bed or as part of a bed. Mattresses may consist of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs. Mattresses may also be filled with air or water....
Home Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Home Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related...
The global anti-slip additives market is estimated to be USD 355.1 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 444.7 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2018 to 2023. The growth of the market is driven by rapid industrialization. In addition, rising population coupled with increasing urbanization is leading to the growth of the anti-slip...
134 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2018
About Home Textile Retail Home textiles are defined as the textiles used to manufacture a varied range of functional as well as decorative products such as home furnishing fabrics, bedspreads, blankets, pillows, and cushions. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Home Textile Retail Market to grow at a CAGR of...
35 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2018
Home and garden’s main distribution channel is home and garden specialist retailers. Internet retailing, however, continues to gain importance as the digital landscape develops rapidly across the globe. This report discusses the factors driving both store-based and non-store retailing, primarily online sales, of home and garden products globally. Euromonitor...
Abstract Safety Floor Mats Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of safety floor mats. These mats protect the surfaces of floors and ensure proper safety and sanitation for workers. Safety floor mats are commonly used by restaurants, retailers, industrial manufacturers and other buyers...
Home Retailing in Belgium, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Home Retailing in Belgium, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Belgium...
Home Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Home Retailing in Denmark, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Denmark...
Home Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022 Summary "Home Retailing in Singapore, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to...