Synopsis This report is the result of extensive research into the pensions market in the UK, covering its market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides details of the market size and projections of new business premiums, and explores the impact of the latest government reforms on pension providers. The report also provides an overview of leading companies, discusses the types of pension schemes and distribution channels for pension products.
Summary - The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK pensions business.
- It provides a snapshot of the market size and market segmentation.
- It analyzes drivers, regulatory changes and the outlook for the market.
- It provides analysis of distribution channels for pension products.
- It also discusses key competitors and the impact of the new regulations on them.
Scope - This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the pensions market in the UK.
- It provides estimates for new business premiums for the report’s 2010–2014 review period and the outlook for the market.
- It provides analysis of growth opportunities in the pensions market.
- It discusses changes in the pensions industry with regards to distribution.
- It profiles top pension providers and outlines key challenges facing them.
Reasons To Buy - Gain an understanding of the UK pensions market and the types of pension schemes.
- Explore market dynamics across individual and workplace pension categories.
- Learn about the key trends expected to shape the future direction of the market.
- Understand key issues for advisers in the post-budget retirement landscape.
- Find out more about the new pension rules and their impact on pension providers.
Key Highlights - What was the new business premium dynamics in the UK pensions market?
- What is the progress of small and medium-sized employers with auto-enrolment?
- Will the new pension rules create more incentives for people to save?
- How did providers perform in the individual and workplace pension categories?
- What are the key factors expected to shape the future of the pensions market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Scope of the Report The report entitled “The UK Wealth and Liquid Asset Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)”, provides analysis of the UK wealth and liquid asset market, with detailed analysis of market size by value, by segments, by type, etc. Furthermore, the report also assesses the key opportunities...
Senior Consumers: Understanding key trends driving consumer behaviors Summary Much has been made of young generations such as millennials setting new consumer trends and how companies should respond, but in reality, there are perhaps better opportunities available to target older generations then...
UK Self-Invested Personal Pensions 2018 Summary "UK Self-Invested Personal Pensions 2018", report uses ABI data to explore how the size and distribution of the SIPP market is changing over time in premiums and contracts, and explains trends in relation to regulation. It discusses attitudes and behavior...
Customer Engagement with Financial Advice Summary Advisors have a key opportunity to improve customer engagement with financial advice using technology, and must embrace technology to improve access to advice and increase customer engagement.Digital solutions will provide access to advice for a cheaper...
Robo-Advice in Retirement, Pensions, and Protection Summary "Robo-Advice in Retirement, Pensions, and Protection", report looks at the range of robo-advice propositions currently available, and uses them to give an overview of how the space is evolving. It analyzes what types of providers are entering...
Protecting the Financial Needs of Today’s Households Summary It is crucial to understand the lifestyles and finances of families and households in order to understand their protection needs and how to target them. The key to this has changed from analyzing customers on an individual basis to assessing...