Austria Cider Market Insights Report 2016
- November 2016 •
- 63 pages •
- Report ID: 3308695
In Austria, the temperatures were well above average in 2015. These high temperatures helped to boost growth for some categories in the all commercial beverages market, particularly soft drinks. As a refreshing, carbonated beverage, cider also benefited from the warm weather. The off-premise channel saw volume gains of 9% in 2015, slightly behind the market, and lost share slightly. International brands were responsible for most of this growth, although premium domestic ciders also contributed.
- Premium local beverages to grow, thanks to younger Austrian entrepreneurs who are increasingly bringing more innovative and stylish products to the market.
- The Austrian cider market has seen growth, with sales boosted in particular by the successful introduction of new variants.
- Flavored cider volumes soared in 2015.
Canadean's Austria Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Austria cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key cider new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Austria cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Austria cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Identify how brewers can capitalize on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Austria cider market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects