Male Toiletries: Global Industry Guide
- August 2015
- 175 pages
- Report ID: 331827
Global Male Toiletries industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global male toiletries market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global male toiletries market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key male toiletries market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global male toiletries market with five year forecasts
The global male toiletries market had total revenues of $21,606.0m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2010 and 2014.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 4,472.6 million units in 2014.
On a global scale, the market is fairly concentrated, with companies like P&G and Energizer dominating the market. This serves as an entry barrier, even for companies looking to exploit niche markets such as products using only natural ingredients.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global male toiletries market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global male toiletries market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global male toiletries market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global male toiletries market?