2016 Philips in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Sector
- March 2016 •
- 133 pages •
- Report ID: 3343834 •
- Format: PDF
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
- History of the company’s diagnostic imaging business evolution, which is important to
understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
- Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related technologies, including
X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 133 pages and 10 tables