Success Case Study: Essentia Alkaline Water - Timely Rebranding and Strategic Investment can make Success Snowball
- June 2015
- 16 pages
- Report ID: 3351345
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Essentia alkaline water has succeeded in the US thanks to its timely rebranding and strategic use of investment resources.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Essentia alkaline water considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Essentia?
As a functional forerunner, Essentia has stayed true to its core concept, which has given the brand additional authority and credibility among its target audience.
It claims to be the first bottled water on the US market, having been launched in 1998. In 2014, the brand amassed 10 years of consecutive growth, eight years of which were in double digits.