United Kingdom Culzean Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis ReportSummary
United Kingdom Culzean Project Panorama, The latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset.This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges.
Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
- Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
- Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on of the overall assets life with The analysis on the asset’s future outlook
- Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
- Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
- Individual valuations for equity holders
- Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the economic and non-economic factors that affect production of an asset
- Benefit from an asset valuation derived from detailed research and modeling by our analysts
- Basic view of various scenarios and its effect on the asset for risk or strategy planning
- Utilize the quantitative and qualitative evaluation to ascertain trends within the region to inform decision making
- Identify economic trends of an asset to determine investment requirements
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The radiography test equipment market was valued at USD 1,111.84 million in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1899.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 9.29% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). Increase in demand from aerospace and automotive sectors, primarily due to conformance to high industry standards and safety...
Unconventional (Oil and Gas) Production in the US Lower 48, H2 2020 Update Summary The next few years of oil and gas production growth in the United States will hinge on the discipline of operators with their capital budgets.Over the past 10 years operators have been focusing on production growth...
193 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Industrial Combustion Control Components and Systems Market to Reach $23.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Industrial Combustion Control Components and Systems estimated at US$17.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$23.9 Billion...
204 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Motor Soft Starters Market to Reach $2.1 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Motor Soft Starters estimated at US$1.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
The global proppants market reached a value of US$ 7.8 Billion in 2020. Proppants are abrasive materials that are employed in the process of hydraulic fracturing, also known as fracking, to keep fissures open in shale rock. They assist in the extraction of oil and gas by forming a channel through which hydrocarbons can flow more freely. It’s...
238 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Oil and Gas Energy has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market by Type (BTA Machines, Gun Drilling Machines, and Skiving & Burnishing Machines), Operation (CNC and Non-CNC), End-User Industry (Oil & Gas, Medical, Automotive, Construction & Mining Equipment, Energy, Die & Mold, Aerospace, Heat Exchanger Tube Sheet, Military & Defense, and Others), and Business...
The global variable frequency drive market is projected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 19.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to factors such as growing regulations towards energy efficiency, upgradation & modernization of aging infrastructure for safe & secure...
400 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the oil downstream products market include Royal Dutch Shell; Exxon Mobil Corporation; China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation; BP Plc and Chevron. The global oil downstream products market is expected to grow from $2042.01 billion in 2020 to $2534.61 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.1%....
Marcellus and Utica Shales in the United States of America (USA) - Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2021
The Appalachia Basin which is made up of the Marcellus formations and the Utica Shale, accounted for more than 40% of the natural gas produced in the United States in 2020.Most...
Oil And Gas
Natural Gas Extraction
City of Chesapeake
Natural Gas Production
Natural Gas Reserves
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.