Steel in Brazil
- December 2017 •
- 38 pages •
- Report ID: 337886
Steel in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The Brazilian steel market had total revenues of $16,443.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -10.9% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -2.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 31.3 million metric tons in 2016.
- Production volume in Brazil has fallen due to lower domestic demand, especially in key areas such as construction.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil steel market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil steel market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Brazil’s steel market?