Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific
- January 2017
- 41 pages
- Report ID: 337893
Telecommunication Services in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Asia-Pacific's telecommunication services market?
The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
The Asia-Pacific telecommunication services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $473,730.1m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.6% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.3% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 4,292.1 million subscriptions in 2016.
China is unsurprisingly the dominant force in the Asia-Pacific market, accounting for nearly 41.3% of the regional market value. Due to its influence on regional performance, the forecast of strong growth in China bodes well for the Asia-Pacific market as a whole.