Telecommunication Services in the United States
- January 2017 •
- 40 pages •
- Report ID: 337905
Telecommunication Services in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United States telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the United States' telecommunication services market?
The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
The US telecommunication services market is expected to generate total revenues of $308,426.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 582.8 million subscriptions in 2016.
The US market is relatively saturated. According to World Bank data published in 2015, there are around 118 mobile subscriptions per every 100 citizens in the US.