Summary The rising demand for enterprises to communicate with their customers across the globe and address their queries and concerns, has led to a huge growth in the BPO industry. However, the growth of CRM BPO is now reaching saturation point, vendors are coming up with new and innovative solutions to identify business avenues, implement innovative strategies, and capture new market opportunities. To compound this effect, the pace of change has become blisteringly fast, with traditional outsourcing models being replaced to cater to the current requirements.
Key Findings - With increased focus on extracting maximum value from outsourcing arrangements, enterprises now share a business partnership with their outsourcing vendors, which guarantee a target business outcome for them.
- Analytics based BPO solutions are steadily gaining popularity among enterprises, helping them to devise well informed business strategies.
- While data privacy and security concerns continue to be the major hurdles in the growth of the BPO industry, the evolution of robotic process automation and cloud technologies is creating new problems for outsourcing vendors.
Synopsis Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Business Process Outsourcing analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business process outsourcing market. The report outlines the evolution of business process outsourcing, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the Business Process Outsourcing.
This product covers the latest trends in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the business process outsourcing domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the business process outsourcing market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the business process outsourcing market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of business process outsourcing.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band.
Reasons To Buy - Understand the business process outsourcing landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the business process outsourcing segment.
- Comprehend the business process outsourcing vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the business process outsourcing market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the business process outsourcing market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC Perspective provides five key areas of consideration when evaluating finance and accounting BPO providers."A provider's ability to transform end-to-end processes by leveraging new technologies (over time) should be part of the conversation when evaluating providers in addition to, of course, cost savings. This is where more hybrid...
This IDC study analyzes the recent announcement and demonstration of RingCentral's integration with Google's Contact Center AI at Google's Next18 event. This is a significant enterprise application of artificial intelligence (AI) as it is highly visible to consumers -- the customers of enterprises where the front line is or where first contact...
This IDC Market Perspective discusses the worldwide managed cloud services deal penetration for the ITO services market for 2013-2017. "Winning outsourcing-managed services deals is becoming more challenging as buyers are looking to make fundamental changes in their sourcing strategies that involve use of more platforms (e.g., cloud, IoT,...
Seamless customer experience and automation of inbound and outbound processes are driving the contact center software market The contact center software market size is expected to grow from USD 17.65 billion in 2018 to USD 35.32 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.9% during the forecast period....
This IDC study highlights how the landscape of IT outsourcers is shifting as players are utilizing different strategies to either maintain leadership or climb the ranks to become the leader in this market. For further details, see IDC's Worldwide Services Taxonomy, 2018 (IDC #US42657218, March 2018)."IT outsourcing services continue to morph...
Bridging the Divide Between the Contact Center and the Enterprise Call, contact or customer interaction centers have traditionally been walled off from the rest of the enterprise, with each organization utilizing separate and distinct platforms for most of their communications capabilities.The contact center has primarily...