Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- February 2016
- 58 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) is a global diversified technology and industrial company. It undertakes designing, manufacturing, distribution and sales of building efficiency, automotive experience and power solutions products. It offers heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems; building management systems; controls; security and mechanical equipment; door systems; floor consoles and instrument panels and lead-acid automotive batteries. The company also offers industrial refrigeration products and residential air conditioning and heating systems. Johnson Controls offers its products and services to customers in North America, South America, South Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.
Johnson Controls, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 28, 2016: Johnson Controls reports double digit 2016 first quarter adjusted earnings per share improvement
Jan 07, 2016: Executives of Johns Manville, Johnson Controls, Microsoft, Recurrent Energy, Schneider Electric, Veolia and Vestas Join Board of Advanced Energy Economy to Spur Growth of Secure, Clean, Affordable U.S. Energy
Dec 08, 2015: Johnson Controls appoints Catherine Mulvey Vice President and General Manager Original Equipment Group EMEA
Nov 18, 2015: Juan Pablo del Valle Perochena elected to board of Johnson Controls
Oct 29, 2015: Johnson Controls reports 2015 fourth quarter adjusted earnings up 7 percent and releases Q1 fiscal 2016 guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company