The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 47 pages
- Report ID: 341548
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (Interpublic) is a global advertising and marketing services company. The company specializes in consumer advertising, digital marketing, communications planning and media buying, public relations and specialized communications disciplines. It also provides centralized functional services to clients to enable them to achieve operational efficiencies in the areas of accounting and finance, executive compensation management and recruitment assistance, employee benefits, marketing information retrieval and analysis, internal audit, legal services, real estate expertise and travel services. Interpublic operates across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe through a network of global and domestic agencies. The company operates three global networks namely, McCann Worldgroup, Foote, Cone and Belding and Lowe and Partners which provide integrated, large-scale advertising and marketing solutions for its clients. It also has media service companies UM and Initiative which, which operate under the brand name IPG Mediabrands. Interpublic is headquartered in New York, the US.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 30,2017: E. Lee Wyatt Jr. joins Interpublic board of directors
Jun 30,2017: Interpublic appoints independent director
Jun 30,2017: Interpublic Group appoints new independent director
Apr 21,2017: Interpublic Group Q1 net income increases
Mar 09,2017: Carmichael Lynch promotes President Marcus Fischer to CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company