Arab Potash Company PLC (APOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 35 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Arab Potash Company PLC (APC) is a mineral and industrial chemicals company that manufactures and markets potash, industrial potash, bromine, industrial salt and fertilizers. It provides various grades of potash such as standard, fine, granular and industrial. The company offers its products to agricultural and chemical industries. The company’s manufacturing facilities include the Hot Leach Plant (HLP), the Industrial Potash Plant (IPP), the Cold Crystallization Plant (CCP I) and the New Cold Crystallization Plant (CCP II). Geographically, the company operates in various countries including China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, Spain, Taiwan, Korea, and Thailand among others. APC is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.
Arab Potash Company PLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 26,2016: Duplicate
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Facts 5
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Employees 6
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
Arab Potash Company PLC - Major Products and Services 8
Arab Potash Company PLC - History 9
Arab Potash Company PLC - Company Statement 11
Arab Potash Company PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Arab Potash Company PLC - Business Description 16
Arab Potash Company PLC - Corporate Strategy 17
Arab Potash Company PLC - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Arab Potash Company PLC - Strengths 18
Arab Potash Company PLC - Weaknesses 19
Arab Potash Company PLC - Opportunities 20
Arab Potash Company PLC - Threats 21
Arab Potash Company PLC - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Sep 26, 2016: Duplicate 30
Section 5 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Facts 5
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Employees 6
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Arab Potash Company PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Arab Potash Company PLC, History 9
Arab Potash Company PLC, Other Locations 14
Arab Potash Company PLC, Subsidiaries 14
Arab Potash Company PLC, Affiliate 14
Arab Potash Company PLC, Joint Venture 15
Arab Potash Company PLC, Key Competitors 22
Arab Potash Company PLC, Ratios based on current share price 23
Arab Potash Company PLC, Annual Ratios 24
Arab Potash Company PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Arab Potash Company PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Arab Potash Company PLC, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List of Figures
Arab Potash Company PLC, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
Arab Potash Company PLC, Ratio Charts 29
• The Mosaic Company
• Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc
• K+S Aktiengesellschaft
• Israel Chemicals Ltd.
• Agrium Inc.