Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. (1925) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 40 pages
- Report ID: 341734
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. (Daiwa House) is a construction service provider. The company provides diversified real estate solutions such as planning, construction, leasing, management and operation of rental, pre-existing, and new buildings; renovation and real estate agency services. It also offers development and construction of logistics, manufacturing facilities, and medical and nursing care facilities, and building, management and operation of temporary facilities. In addition, the company manufactures housing parts and materials, and offers ground surveys and reinforcement services. Daiwa House serves the customers in Japan, the US, China, Vietnam, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico and other countries. Daiwa House is headquartered in Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2016: Sonnedix selects EPC contractor and closes financing for 30 MW Miyako-based Mega Solar PV power plant
Jun 01,2016: Nippon Solar Services signs EPC contract with Daiwa House Industry for a 30MW project in Tohoku Japan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company