Obayashi Corporation (1802) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 37 pages
- Report ID: 341798
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Obayashi Corporation (Obayashi) is a general contractor and construction management company. The company manufactures and sells building materials and concrete products for construction and civil engineering. It provides a wide range of services including consulting, designing, engineering, diagnosis, evaluation and maintenance of buildings and related facilities, architectural and real estate services. Obayashi is also involved in renewable energy, private finance initiatives (PFI), and golf course operation. The company undertakes domestic and overseas construction works, regional development, urban development, ocean development, and environmental improvement work. It has operations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, North America and Oceania. Obayashi is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Obayashi Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 31,2017: GS Yuasa Delivers 6,750kWh Lithium-ion Battery System to Kushiro Town Toritoushi Wildland Solar Power Plant
Jul 28,2016: Japanese Enterprises Team up to Launch Virtual Power Plant Experimental Project
Jul 27,2016: Joint implementation of a feasibility study of the offshore wind farm project at Akita Port and Noshiro Port in Akita Prefecture
Jun 15,2016: Kawasaki Receives Order From HEPCO For World’s Largest Class Aboveground LNG Tank
Mar 23,2016: Obayashi to develop offshore wind power project in Japan’s Akita Prefecture
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company