Royal BAM Group nv (BAMNB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 43 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Royal BAM Group nv (BAM) is a construction and civil engineering company. It specializes in the areas of construction, mechanical and electrical services, civil engineering, public private partnerships (PPP), and property development. The company provides construction services to the residential and non-residential sectors. It also undertakes specialist construction and civil engineering projects throughout the world. BAM also operates in the PPP market in Europe, and is an operator of concession in educational, roads, rail, government buildings, and healthcare sectors. The company along with subsidiaries operates mainly in Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Denmark. BAM is headquartered in Bunnik, the Netherlands.
Royal BAM Group nv Key Recent Developments
Nov 11,2016: BAM ICONSA JV to design LNG jetty for Costa Norte LNG terminal in Panama
Jun 07,2016: BAM’s contract with EDF signals a worldwide first for leading edge Gravity Base Foundation solutions
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Facts 5
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Employees 6
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Employee Biographies 7
Royal BAM Group nv - Major Products and Services 8
Royal BAM Group nv - History 9
Royal BAM Group nv - Company Statement 17
Royal BAM Group nv - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 22
Royal BAM Group nv - Business Description 22
Royal BAM Group nv - Corporate Strategy 23
Royal BAM Group nv - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Royal BAM Group nv - Strengths 24
Royal BAM Group nv - Weaknesses 25
Royal BAM Group nv - Opportunities 26
Royal BAM Group nv - Threats 27
Royal BAM Group nv - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Royal BAM Group nv, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 37
Nov 11, 2016: BAM ICONSA JV to design LNG jetty for Costa Norte LNG terminal in Panama 37
Jun 07, 2016: BAM’s contract with EDF signals a worldwide first for leading edge Gravity Base Foundation solutions 38
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Tables
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Facts 5
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Employees 6
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Employee Biographies 7
Royal BAM Group nv, Major Products and Services 8
Royal BAM Group nv, History 9
Royal BAM Group nv, Other Locations 19
Royal BAM Group nv, Subsidiaries 20
Royal BAM Group nv, Key Competitors 28
Royal BAM Group nv, Ratios based on current share price 29
Royal BAM Group nv, Annual Ratios 30
Royal BAM Group nv, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Royal BAM Group nv, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Royal BAM Group nv, Interim Ratios 34
Royal BAM Group nv, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List of Figures
Royal BAM Group nv, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 33
Royal BAM Group nv, Ratio Charts 35
- Vinci SA
- Strabag SE
- Skanska AB
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas S.A.
- Consolidated Contractors Company
- Bouygues S.A.