Rexel S.A. (RXL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 36 pages
- Report ID: 341839
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rexel S.A. (Rexel) is a global distributor of communications and electrical supplies. It involves in the distribution of low and ultra-low voltage electrical products and also provides wide range of electrical solutions for construction, renovation and maintenance purposes. The company’s product lines include installation equipment, conduits and cables, lighting, security and communication, climate control, white and brown products, and tools. The company caters to various customers such as electrical equipment contractors, builders, end-users with internal installation departments, panel industrial companies and tertiary companies. Rexel distributes products of various brands such as 3M, Eaton, Cooper, ABB, General Electric, Schneider Electric Hager, Atlantic and Legrand, among others. The company primarily serves industrial, commercial and residential markets; and has a network of branches across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Rexel is headquartered in Paris, France.
Rexel S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jun 24,2016: Rexel adopts new governance structure and splits the roles of Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company