EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- July 2017
- 46 pages
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EMCOR Group Inc. (EMCOR) offers mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and facilities services. It also provides facilities services including industrial maintenance and services, outage services to utilities and industrial plants, facilities management, and mobile maintenance and services. In addition, EMCOR is involved in manufacturing and installation of sheet metal air-handling systems for its own mechanical construction operations and for third-party mechanical contractors. The company serves a wide range of markets including biotech and healthcare, commercial, education, entertainment and hospitality, financial services, manufacturing and industrial, public and government, technology, and transportation. The company operates across the US and the UK. EMCOR is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, the US.
EMCOR Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 01,2017: Carol P. Lowe Elected to the EMCOR Group, Inc. Board of Directors
Apr 27,2017: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Feb 23,2017: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Results
Oct 27,2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
Jul 28,2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Facts 5
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Employees 6
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
EMCOR Group, Inc. - History 10
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Company Statement 13
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Business Description 17
EMCOR Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Strengths 18
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Opportunities 20
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Threats 21
EMCOR Group, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
EMCOR Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Jun 01, 2017: Carol P. Lowe Elected to the EMCOR Group, Inc. Board of Directors 31
Apr 27, 2017: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2017 Results 32
Feb 23, 2017: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Results 33
Oct 27, 2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results 35
Jul 28, 2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Results 37
Apr 28, 2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results 39
Feb 25, 2016: EMCOR Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Results 40
Section 5 – Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Tables
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Facts 5
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Employees 6
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
EMCOR Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
EMCOR Group, Inc., History 10
EMCOR Group, Inc., Other Locations 15
EMCOR Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
EMCOR Group, Inc., Key Competitors 22
EMCOR Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
EMCOR Group, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
EMCOR Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
EMCOR Group, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
EMCOR Group, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
EMCOR Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
List of Figures
EMCOR Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
EMCOR Group, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
- Tutor Perini Corporation
- Sodexo, Inc.
- MITIE Group plc
- Matrix Service Company
- M. A. Mortenson Company
- JV Industrial Companies Ltd
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- IES Holdings, Inc
- Cushman & Wakefield Inc
- Comfort Systems USA, Inc.
- CBRE Group, Inc.
- ABM Industries Incorporated